Holy Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taz -- (Kokanee, TheTaz Clan Toons)

4 posters

Go down

Taz -- (Kokanee, TheTaz Clan Toons) Empty Taz -- (Kokanee, TheTaz Clan Toons)

Post by TheTaz Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:41 am

Hmmm, well, I go by Taz as do most of my toons. Most are named Tazazzur Tazazur Tazazzer etc. -- you get the picture. However my busiest toon these days is my Battle Summoner. And no, you aren't INSANE. You honestly do see 4 of me logged on all the time. I don't play with all 4 much anymore. I try to stay active in guild chat, and also in vent. However I tend to blank out and get awefully quiet when dp'ing or during intense soloing. I pretty much have played (or still do) all the classes, and am more than willing to toss an opinion into the mix if asked. I generally like to switch pets lots, keeps the game fresh. I also will use my +5 taming for guildees if i got time.

K, now real life. I am a blue collar millwright/welder working in the agricultural industry in Alberta Canada. My work keeps me busy at times and 12 hour days are common. So if my 4 toons are on and I don't answer ... well, that is why. I gots a wifey and an adult son (no more explanation into my age required) and they keep me busy also. But aside from work and home life, Rappelz is a major portion of my life. So expect me to be a pain in your ass for a LOOOONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Allright, lets play. Catch ya in-game all.

What a Face

[koh-kan-ee]
Taz -- (Kokanee, TheTaz Clan Toons) 91e4db10

Last edited by TheTaz on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Phonetic Kokanee)
TheTaz
TheTaz
Valmore Explore
Valmore Explore

Back to top Go down

Taz -- (Kokanee, TheTaz Clan Toons) Empty Re: Taz -- (Kokanee, TheTaz Clan Toons)

Post by XSuhailX Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:51 am

Nice to meet ya Taz Smile
Hope to join in some guild dps soon Smile
XSuhailX
XSuhailX
Crystal Diviner
Crystal Diviner

Back to top Go down

Taz -- (Kokanee, TheTaz Clan Toons) Empty Re: Taz -- (Kokanee, TheTaz Clan Toons)

Post by faery Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:55 am

hi taz, thanks for introducing yourself!
faery
faery
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/faerymage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTaz Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Also - erm, guess who.
Taz -- (Kokanee, TheTaz Clan Toons) Molson10
TheTaz
TheTaz
Valmore Explore
Valmore Explore

Back to top Go down

Post by TopPop Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:22 am

Question !! do Tazz have to do a intro for EVERY one of his toons ? Smile
TopPop
TopPop
Valmore Explore
Valmore Explore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down