Holy Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hallou

3 posters

Go down

hallou Empty hallou

Post by Veiros Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:37 am

Ello everyone not sure who's still around d f g su maddy drew top, for those who don't know me I am vei v or veiros and for those that forgot me I don't blame you I've been gone for hmm how long? 4 5 years now? Should any old member still exist I may pay a re visit to the game lol to all the surely thousands of new members come and gone after my time I hole you have fun and or had fun with what I Co side to be th best guild community I've ever been a part of and I've player many a mmo lol ta ta for now
Veiros
Veiros
Crystal Diviner
Crystal Diviner

Back to top Go down

hallou Empty Re: hallou

Post by XSuhailX Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Heya Smile yah most of us are still around, I don't know if you were still playing when they made the new server Tyrant, but if not, then we have moved over to that server. Less people, but also less idiots to deal with. Maybe ill see you on
XSuhailX
XSuhailX
Crystal Diviner
Crystal Diviner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiros Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:57 am

at the rate that anyone gets on i doubt ill see any of you lol. I am however currently playing a game called TERA and another game called mabinogi. as always if any of you wanna get ahold of me ive a skype at veiros.vallas remember su!!! the SS lives on!! (suicidal soldier(sin) )
Veiros
Veiros
Crystal Diviner
Crystal Diviner

Back to top Go down

Post by faery Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:29 am

im still here, kicking arse and taking names as per usual Smile yes we remember you, and yes you should pop on tyrant and come visit Razz
faery
faery
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/faerymage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum